Running from a swamp fire, being lost in the jungle or working as line handlers through the Panama Canal this ordinary couple had extraordinary experiences. Join these motorhomers as they set out to explore Central America with their dog. Visit with them a candle-lit Mayan church high in the mountains of Guatemala, watch the rescue of passengers from a grounded ferry in Nicaragua, share their impromptu school presentation in El Salvador; and paddle upstream with them in an underground sacrificial cave in Belize. You will meet the special people they befriended and the unique places they camped in their RV.
* Discover how easy and safe an extraordinary adventure can be.
* Get clear directions to over 100 places where they and others have camped.
* Learn about the people you meet when you get off the beaten track.
* Find out how to transit the Panama Canal for free on a yacht.
* Gain information on how to take your dog and motorhome into all seven countries and safely back to the US.
99 Days to Panama
- Publisher : Brindle Press; F First Paperback Edition Used (April 1, 2005)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0974908037
- ISBN-13 : 978-0974908038
- Item Weight : 1.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 0.75 x 8.75 inches